• Strategy & Business Models
• Processes & Organisation
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Finance & Controlling
• Transformation Management
Energy can be regarded as the cause of all changes in the world.
Werner K. Heisenberg (1901-1976), physicist and philosopher
Exploration, generation, trading, portfolio management, grid, storage, sales, consumption, disposal, recycling, electricity, gas, water, heat, biomass, coal, oil.
The energy industry is experiencing an intense phase of change. That leads to many changes in companies, either because reorganisation is required or because the next generation of system technology is being introduced. Changes may also result from cooperation between companies or an imminent takeover (post merger integration). It is not enough for management to focus on transformation goals. Successful transformation must be managed actively. Programmes and packages must be developed and supervised. Developments and decisions must be communicated. Employees want to be inspired. The aim is to foster commitment towards change among all participants and maintain the momentum. The change management experts at The Advisory House possess precisely that expertise.
- You need a feasible vision as the basis for the change process.
- You want to understand the needs of your stakeholders and derive the required action from the insights gained.
- You need proven methods to increase and then maintain acceptance among your workforce.
- You want to develop an effective communication strategy and communication plan.
- You want to identify the critical success factors in your transformation process and measure implementation success at every stage.
- Transformation journey: we join you in defining a sustainable vision as the basis for your change process.
- Stakeholder analysis: we identify and analyse the requirements of the relevant stakeholder groups.
- Change management planning and supervision: we develop measures to increase employee acceptance and improve implementation effectiveness.
- Change agent network: we build up information and communication networks and define activities for those responsible for implementation.
- Communication strategy and plan: we develop target-group oriented contents and instruments.
- Measuring success: we define critical factors for the success of a change process and measure success during implementation.
< back to overview