• Strategy & Business Models
• Processes & Organisation
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Finance & Controlling
• Transformation Management
Energy can be regarded as the cause of all changes in the world.
Werner K. Heisenberg (1901-1976), physicist and philosopher
Exploration, generation, trading, portfolio management, grid, storage, sales, consumption, disposal, recycling, electricity, gas, water, heat, biomass, coal, oil.
Finance & Controlling
The current challenges facing our clients in the area of finance are manifold. Transparency for corporate controlling is right at the top of the management agenda. Other key issues are risk management, cost unit and contribution margin accounting, financial consolidation and changes in accounting standards. The financial experts at The Advisory House work on all aspects of corporate and project financing in our “Corporate Finance” division. In the field of financial reporting and analysis, they provide advice on financial, operating and investment accounting, financial management and controlling.
- You want to improve your financial transparency and use appropriate management and controlling models and processes to do so.
- You must identify and quantitatively assess your business risks better and manage them appropriately.
- You want to evaluate and monitor your investments better.
- You are looking for the optimal financing for your corporation or individual business segments.
- You want to optimise the management of your working capital.
- We develop controlling models for strategic and operations management of companies and divisions.
- We identify and quantify corporate risks and develop adequate risk management structures.
- We support your value-oriented corporate management, e.g. by aligning value flows with your strategy and business models.
- We support transactions, e.g. by financial assessment of investment targets.
- We develop financing strategies.
- We optimise planning and reporting processes with respect to transparency, clarity, timeliness and relevance.
< back to overview